ERROR IN SHIPPING / DEFECT OF PRODUCT
1. If there is an error in the order or if the customer receives a defective item, you can claim within 14 calendar days after receiving the goods. After this period, Adriazul will not be responsible for any such claim.
2. During this 14-day period, the customer must keep the original packaging of the product in perfect condition. Without this packaging, Adriazul will not accept returns of any kind.
3. If the defect has been caused during transport (blows, scratches, etc.) the customer must indicate it in the delivery document of the carrier. If you do not indicate, by signing the carrier's document, you will express your compliance with the delivery and the transport company will not be responsible for any such damage.
4. The customer should also indicate if any product is missing from the delivery document. If you do not do so, the shipping company will not be responsible for errors in delivery or loss of merchandise.
5. In case of damages caused during transportation, the customer will have a period of 24 hours after receiving the goods to notify the defects to the Logistics Department (firstname.lastname@example.org). All goods are guaranteed within the Iberian territory for € 8 / kg up to a maximum limit of € 1500 per shipping bill.
6. The customer will have to send photographs of the product by email, showing the error or defect. Without photographs, the incidence can not be processed.
7. The replacement of the defective product or the resolution of our error in the request, will not entail any additional expenses for the customer. If you do not accept the replacement or the resolution, the customer must pay the cost of transportation to and from the merchandise.
8. In the case of return for any other cause that is not defect of the product or error in the request, the client shall pay the transportation expenses of round trip, of the merchandise.
9. In any case, returns of products that have not been used or assembled, that keep the original packaging in perfect condition, and that are articles belonging to the stock, will only be accepted.
10. When Adriazul has received the merchandise, it will prove its status, and will return it to the customer, if it is due.
11. The descriptions of all articles on the web page contain the measurements and colors of the product. This data is approximate and does not fit 100% to reality. If it is necessary for the customer to know these characteristics accurately, it is necessary to contact our Technical Service. The cost of transporting round trips of returns for technical reasons of this type, will be the responsibility of the client.
CONDITIONS OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The right of withdrawal shall not apply to applications which relate to:
- Customized, characterized or clearly customized products according to customer specifications.
- Products that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- Sealed products which are not fit to be returned for reasons of health or hygiene protection and which have been sealed after delivery.
- Returns of out-of-stock or stock products acquired by Adriazul will not be accepted at the express request of the customer. In any case, we will only accept returns of products that have not been used and that keep the original packaging in perfect condition.
2. The consumer shall have the right to withdraw from any purchase without having to justify it within 14 calendar days of the day on which the consumer or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, receives the goods.
3. In order to exercise this right, the consumer must notify his decision to withdraw from the contract before the expiry of the 14-day deadline, by registered mail or by e-mail to:
Website - none provided Email - none provided | Directions Overview Map
Rua de Santa Rita, 65-67, Vilar
4. In the case of withdrawal, Adriazul will refund the respective payments made by the consumer, except delivery expenses or the additional expenses resulting from their choice by a delivery method different from the least expensive form of ordinary delivery offered by Adriazul.
5. The refund will be made through the same means of payment used by the consumer in the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise. Reimbursement will occur within 14 calendar days of the date of notice of withdrawal.
6. Adriazul may retain the refund until it has received the products.
7. The products shall be returned to Adriazul at Rua de Santa Rita, 65-67, Vilar, 3810-167 Aveiro as soon as possible, at the latest within a period of 14 calendar days from the date on which the consumer notifies To withdraw from the contract.
8. The cost of sending, returning the products, will be the responsibility of the customer.
9. In order to make a return or complaint, the customer must indicate the data of the corresponding request:
- Name, reference and quantity of the product you wish to return
- Request number
- Full name of customer
- Order delivery address
- Date and signature, if sent by post.